Sage People offer prospective clients three ways of engagement:
- Work directly and exclusively with Centric Logic an accredited Sage People Partner!
- Work with both Centric Logic and with Sage People to make the most of both parties expertise
- Work directly with Sage People, with Centric Logic acting as a referral Partner
To help you make the right choice for your Sage People project this is what you can expect, if you choose to work with Centric Logic. (Options 1 or 2, from above:)
By working with Centric Logic:
By working directly with Centric Logic:
- Centric Logic will be committed to getting to know your business and your HR challenges and goals inside out.
- You will be working with a small team of experienced professionals, all of whom have worked both in the UK and Europe
- You will have one single point of contact, a Key Account Manager from Centric Logic who will liaise with Sage People throughout the implementation and launch of Sage people.
- Centric Logic will provide pre-sales, onboarding and implementation services
- Centric Logic will work with you post initial implementation to uncover opportunities to make best use of the system in the way that fits your organisation
- Centric Logic will bring new opportunities, products and ideas to improve your workforce productivity and well being
- You will not pay any more for your Sage People implementation project than that payable if you worked directly with Sage People.
- Post launch you will have direct access to Sage people Support team
This engagement approach with Centric Logic as your Sage People Partner is particularly suited to organisations that:
- Have limited inhouse resources to assign to the HR system project
- Do not wish or do not have an in-house HR change management specialist in their HR Team
- Have multiple office locations both in the UK and overseas that will need to buy in to and be trained on the new HR system. Centric logic can take an objective approach to this change management which is difficult if a specific manager from one location is temporarily charged with the role
- Wish to build an ongoing relationship with a small number of Centric Logic people as opposed to working directly with the much larger Sage People, Direct Sales and Customer Success teams
Subscribe to our News Letter:
We would like to be able to send you information about our services which we feel may be of interest to you.
Please note that you can unsubscribe from our mailing list any time by contacting us by email on email@example.com or telephone on 0118 328 2404